1.Tell me a little bit about yourself.
Hi I’m alissa! I was born in New york and then moved to Virginia when I was young. I’m back in nyc for college and beginning my entire life! I have a lot of goals that entail fashion and personal branding. I want to be an inspiration for people everywhere. I enjoy meeting new people and creating new bonds with likeminded individuals.
2. What got you interested in modeling?
Modeling interests me because it’s such a tough and competitive industry. Being your own personal canvas and branding your own image is so amazing and fun!
3. What is your greatest strength as a model?
My greatest strength as a model would be reacting to criticism and commentary, I think.
4. What is your goal as a model?
My goal as a model would be to get signed with an agency and travel the world going to new countries for work.
5. What are your plans in the future, do you see yourself still pursuing a modeling career?
My career goals include owning and running my own fashion brand. I would love to model in my own work as well as continue to do modeling in the future.
6. What is your advise to the people who are reading this piece?
My advice to anyone out there reading this would be to live life to the fullest, don’t forget to enjoy the wild ride, and never give up. People will try to tear you down and you will feel rejection but always push through and show the world what you got!
7. Where can people find you on social media?
My instagram is @alissarosen, Twitter is
@alissa_rosen1 and facebook Alissa Rosen. XO